Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A bit of a detour

Okay, I already feel responsible to all of you! And by "all", I mean all 5 of you on here.  I don't want to tell you I'll do something and then drop the ball.  But, I'm very, very sleepy!  I stayed up way too late last night, and have to be up way to early tomorrow morning.  So, you may not even notice; none of my large group of followers may even be looking; but I'm here to tell you that I'm not saying anything about families tonight (except that families are very wonderful!).  Instead, I am going to go to bed and dream about families.  And contemplate all that I need to say about families.  And write about families very soon.  Probably tomorrow.  So, until then, go hug your spouse, partner, parent, child, sibling, aunt/uncle, grandparent, pet or any other family type member that is near.  And I'll see you soon!

Snore.....

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment